Hidden at the end of a beachside cul-de-sac, tropical gardens surround this three-bedroom home providing ultimate privacy, setting the scene for an ideal family getaway.
Set on a rare 935sqm elevated allotment; this residence is only five minutes’ walk from the local surf beach; while schools; sports centres and a variety of shops are also within walking distance.
A gated portico leads to the main entrance, where double timber doors open into a purpose-built, tiled foyer. From here, stairs lead to an outstanding open plan living zone, where luxury and functionality work harmoniously providing relaxing ambience.
At the home’s hub, the kitchen is desirable to avid entertainers, with features comprising twin sinks, timber island breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, including a four-burner gas cooktop and suspended rangehood.
The extensive area can cater for many occasions, including formal events comfortably seating six for dinner and relaxing in the lounge, which is large enough for the entire family to enjoy comfortably.
Entertainers will relish the extra space created via bi-fold doors, which open up to a covered tiled terrace and when open the space and height is vast and the sea breezes flow.
Beyond the terrace, lush gardens envelop the large outdoor zone with saltwater pool and manicured lawn.
At the abode’s rear are three bedrooms, including a luxuriously large master retreat with double mirrored robes, views across the pool and a genuinely spacious ensuite featuring an oversized shower and. Bi-fold doors lead from the master on to a private patio with access to the pool.
Downstairs, a separate room provides conveniences including a powder room, understair storage and built-in shelving – a great fourth bedroom; home office or teenager’s retreat.
This property has wide appeal, for those seeking a family residence; investment property or beachside holiday home.
* Seamless open-plan indoor/outdoor living zones with ocean glimpses
* Luxuriously large master retreat & genuinely spacious ensuite
* Timber floor boards throughout with plenty of natural light
* Double lock-up garage with equipped workshop; plus off-street parking for boat or caravan
* Downstairs rumpus/4th bedroom/office with powder room
* Upstairs large timber bi-folds from living area out to deck
* Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and Bosch gas cook top
* Master and 2nd bedroom have french doors to outdoor area
* Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
* Large salt-water pool with feature sculpture
* Private high battleaxe 935m2 block
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.