52 Nairana Rest, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Imagine you and the family driving through the gates to a beach and bush haven
Once you've parked the car (or cars as there's plenty of room) you don't need to use it again until it's time to leave. You are on top of Noosa Hill backing onto the National Park and only a short 10 to 15 minutes stroll to Noosa Main beach or head the other way to everything the Noosa Junction has to offer.
This 4 level John Mainwarring designed home is relaxed with timber floorboards, high ceilings, open plan and all the bedrooms are spacious with plenty of room for the children or visitors, plus there's a new extension with the fourth bedroom and family room. The decks are perfect for relaxing, as you take in the views and the tranquil bush setting
What's really surprising with this home is the privacy, as the large 1045m2 block backs onto the National Park (your perfect neighbour) and tree lined fencing either side. The garden also has a beautiful pool surrounded by lush grass for the kids or dogs to play on. And as the block is so spacious you will feel like you are out in the Hinterland, yet you're central to everything by foot.
This property is non-comparable to any other for its location, privacy, size of land and unique never to be repeated 4 levels with panoramic views.
Make every day a holiday by living or investing in this home it's a perfect sea and tree change in one.
To organise an inspection today call Kate Cox on 04 38 695 505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ground floor with own entry, one bedroom, bathroom and living area, ideal for teenage retreat, in-law share accommodation or visitors planning to stay.
* Second floor, a private wing with 2 large bedrooms and bathroom overlooking the garden and pool and the National Park.
* Third floor is a magnificent master bedroom, with walk-thru robe, ensuite, your own balcony and sitting area. Perfect peace and privacy at tree-top level looking into the National Park and views to the south.
* The top of the tower is a high-ceiling living room and open kitchen with 2 balconies and spectacular views over the National Park and to the ocean, Lake Weyba, the River and hinterland.
* 1045m2 flat, landscaped grounds with private in-ground pool.
* Secure storage and undercover car space for 3 with plenty of room for more.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 3